Cost of living comparison between Angers, France and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.435 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Angers (France) is 19% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 17,904 (€5,212) in Angers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $450 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 16 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ciudad Bolívar costs Bs 850 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)