Cost of living in Angers, France compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.283 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Angers (France) is 15% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 17,977 (€5,476) in Angers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,625 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Durban costs R 10 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)