Cost of living comparison between Amritsar, India and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05226 BRL / INR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amritsar (India) is 26% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 1,839 (₨35,188) in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 11,000 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (16 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Chengdu costs 元13 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Baku costs 0.70 ман (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (about 2 hours ago)