Cost of living in Amol, Iran compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.00010 BRL / IRR *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is 36% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 1,300 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 835 (﷼ 8,735,241) in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨10,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ottawa costs C$1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Miskolc costs 349 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)