Cost of living in Alor Star, Malaysia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.735 BRL / MYR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alor Star (Malaysia) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,400 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,338 (RM3,181) in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £7 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leipzig costs €600 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$15,000 (35 minutes ago)