Cost of living in Alor Star, Malaysia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.709 BRL / MYR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alor Star (Malaysia) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,250 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,240 (RM4,569) in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (35 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (about 1 hour ago)