Cost of living in Allahabad, India compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04928 BRL / INR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Allahabad (India) is 14% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,900 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,373 (₨68,445) in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨30,495 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (37 minutes ago)