Cost of living in Allahabad, India compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05452 BRL / INR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Allahabad (India) is 10% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,200 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,887 (₨52,946) in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiel costs €400 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Almaty costs 5,000 KZT (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 2,500 KZT (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)