Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.406 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 15,153 (€4,449) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Trieste costs €170 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vadodara costs ₨300 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €3.50 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antalya costs 1,050TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $6,360 (about 1 hour ago)