Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.399 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 15,731 (€4,628) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,625 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belfast costs £21,505 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 10,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 300 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)