Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.034 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 15% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,988 (€2,228) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,800 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 70 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $85 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boise, Idaho costs $1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €3,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)