Cost of living in Algiers, Algeria compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02815 BRL / DZD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Algiers (Algeria) is 20% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 15,000 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 11,948 (424,476 Dinar) in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 70₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$4,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $95 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abuja costs 10,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £803 (about 1 hour ago)