Cost of living in Algiers, Algeria compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 380 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02915 BRL / DZD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Algiers (Algeria) is 14% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 15,000 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 12,972 (444,990 Dinar) in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $130 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Washington D.C. costs $22 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $95 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nairobi costs Shilling100,000 (20 minutes ago)