Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.399 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 39% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,086 (€1,611) in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,100 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 30TL (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$69 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 180,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Quito costs $0.25 (about 2 hours ago)