Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.339 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 24% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,637 (€1,389) in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $50 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)