Cost of living in Alexandria, Egypt compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21117 BRL / EGP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alexandria (Egypt) is 41% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,700 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,754 (E£ 13,040) in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $15 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,033 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 75 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €56 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (40 minutes ago)