Cost of living comparison between Alexandria, Egypt and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.35617 BRL / EGP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandria (Egypt) is 32% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,537 (E£ 7,124) in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $5,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)