Cost of living in Alexandria, Egypt compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20430 BRL / EGP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alexandria (Egypt) is 27% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,300 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,420 (E£ 11,846) in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Bristol costs £60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)