Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00608 BRL / SYP *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 48% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 1,200 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 622 (102,321 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $754 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Mans costs €230 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 300 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Athens costs €4.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)