Cost of living comparison between Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 360 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.167 BRL / USD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States) is 10% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 16,518 ($5,215) in Albuquerque, New Mexico to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)