Cost of living in Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.869 BRL / SAR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia) is 9% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,832 (﷼ 3,258) in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $0.59 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seremban costs RM6.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)