Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.834 BRL / SAR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 92% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 29,962 (﷼ 35,943) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,625 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)