Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.846 BRL / SAR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 87% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 20,623 (﷼ 24,376) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 11,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Larisa costs €24 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Graz costs €8 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €46 (42 minutes ago)