Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19744 BRL / EGP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 38% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 312 (E£ 1,582) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Natal costs R$ 6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $152 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (about 3 hours ago)