Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.578 BRL / LYD *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,399 (2,482 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,300 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$6,364 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 60 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php999 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 100,000,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thrissur costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)