Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.791 BRL / LYD *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is 8% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,956 (2,134 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gweru costs $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)