Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.212 BRL / LYD *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,783 (1,710 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 15 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨8,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨6 (36 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in London costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)