Cost of living in Al-Fashir, Sudan compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.46886 BRL / SDG
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is 16% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,632 (5,614 Pound) in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Trujillo costs S/. 6.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$42 (about 1 hour ago)