Cost of living in Al `Amarah, Iraq compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00263 BRL / IQD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al `Amarah (Iraq) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,874 (1,474,656 Dinar) in Al `Amarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (31 minutes ago)