Cost of living in Al `Amarah, Iraq compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00279 BRL / IQD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al `Amarah (Iraq) is 6% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,741 (2,057,134 Dinar) in Al `Amarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,400 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Exeter costs £1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reykjavik costs 6,000 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$13,000 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.50 (27 minutes ago)