Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.908 BRL / AED
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 13% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 15,842 (Dirham 17,449) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 14,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨313 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manchester costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)