Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.852 BRL / AED
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 8% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 16,913 (Dirham 19,857) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,625 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Brno costs 16 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 400 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belfast costs £21,505 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 10,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 300 (about 1 hour ago)