Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.841 BRL / AED
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 8% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 16,821 (Dirham 20,008) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,625 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Clermont-Ferrand costs €1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 30 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Córdoba costs ARS $4,574 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $50 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 25 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (44 minutes ago)