Cost of living comparison between Akron, Ohio, United States and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.166 BRL / USD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akron, Ohio (United States) is 21% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 18,936 ($5,981) in Akron, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,625 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $22,900 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beirut costs 105,000 L£ (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 230 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)