Cost of living in Akola, India compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04716 BRL / INR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akola (India) is 9% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,274 (₨48,223) in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Genoa costs €26,250 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Strasbourg costs €5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (20 minutes ago)