Cost of living in Akita, Japan compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02883 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 15% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,251 (¥286,226) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,200 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,000TL (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨900 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Adelaide costs AU$25 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 100 ман (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alexandria costs E£ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨346 (about 1 hour ago)