Cost of living in Akita, Japan compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03039 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 15% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,702 (¥286,326) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,600 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨214 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €17 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Leeds costs £368 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 149 ₪ (29 minutes ago)