Cost of living in Ajmer, India compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04628 BRL / INR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ajmer (India) is 8% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,434 (₨74,206) in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.74 B/. (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Evora costs €20 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)