Cost of living in Aizawl, India compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04734 BRL / INR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aizawl (India) is 7% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,335 (₨49,332) in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)