Cost of living in Ahmedabad, India compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 492 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05053 BRL / INR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahmedabad (India) is 37% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,000 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 1,896 (₨37,524) in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bilbao costs €36 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patna costs ₨12,000 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 2 hours ago)