Cost of living in Aguascalientes, Mexico compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18432 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aguascalientes (Mexico) is 22% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,900 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,836 (Mex$ 20,810) in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €400 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €8 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tel Aviv costs 15 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.50 (21 minutes ago)