Cost of living in Aguascalientes, Mexico compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 432 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18689 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aguascalientes (Mexico) is 17% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,000 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 4,136 (Mex$ 22,132) in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨76,238 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $1,312 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $75 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingston costs C$76 (44 minutes ago)