Cost of living in Aguascalientes, Mexico compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17239 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aguascalientes (Mexico) is 22% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,300 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,347 (Mex$ 19,416) in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €10 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hubli costs ₨35,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $4.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $461 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,290 (about 2 hours ago)