Cost of living in Agartala, India compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05053 BRL / INR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agartala (India) is 19% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,706 (₨73,341) in Agartala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montreal costs C$17,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Los Angeles, California costs $343 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Geneva costs CHF 60 (about 1 hour ago)