Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39407 BRL / MAD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,117 (20,597 Dirham) in Agadir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 8,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (43 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gold Coast costs AU$469 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)