Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33628 BRL / MAD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 6,336 (18,843 Dirham) in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$7,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Niterói costs R$ 3,550 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bremen costs €15 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Fernando, Pampanga costs Php6,000 (about 2 hours ago)