Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar, Turkey compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.841 BRL / TRY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 10% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,000 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,709 (3,219TL) in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 6,000 ₫ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $10,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,550 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $30 (about 2 hours ago)