Cost of living in Aden, Yemen compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01507 BRL / YER *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aden (Yemen) is 4% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,800 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,642 (241,656 ﷼) in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergamo costs €10 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €8 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gaborone costs P19,350 (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,500,000 ₫ (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $356 (about 1 hour ago)