Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00862 BRL / NGN *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 28% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 16,000 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 11,490 (1,332,729 ₦) in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $150 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $38,725 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lyon costs €900 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kolkata costs ₨40 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $11 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)