Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00276 BRL / IQD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 72% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,294 (1,555,720 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Düsseldorf costs €0.89 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabuk costs ﷼ 16 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (43 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)