Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00266 BRL / IQD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 66% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,955 (3,366,772 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,400 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 126 ден (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Yogyakarta costs Rp 100,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,970,060 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $14 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Baltimore, Maryland costs $0.70 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uppsala costs 95 kr (about 1 hour ago)