Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00286 BRL / IQD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 68% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,725 (3,405,656 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,800 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)