Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00276 BRL / IQD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 66% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 10,482 (3,797,525 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,300 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)