Cost of living in Abobo, Ivory Coast compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00569 BRL / XOF
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is 63% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 10,282 (1,807,660 Franc) in Abobo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,300 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5,758 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 0.75 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2,033 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 100 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 150TL (23 minutes ago)