Cost of living in Abobo, Ivory Coast compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00576 BRL / XOF
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is 63% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 10,583 (1,837,859 Franc) in Abobo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $650 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 150 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $7 (24 minutes ago)