Cost of living in Abobo, Ivory Coast compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00517 BRL / XOF
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is 63% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,071 (786,604 Franc) in Abobo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Chiang Rai costs 40 ฿ (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$4,066 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bhopal costs ₨500 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Innsbruck costs €94,463 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Asunción costs 7,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)