Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00502 BRL / XOF
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 15% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 14,406 (2,867,424 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 12,500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Houston, Texas costs $6 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$4,000,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,683 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling6,000 (37 minutes ago)