Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00671 BRL / XOF
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 32% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 29,014 (4,323,055 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 22,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (31 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Washington D.C. costs $20 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Szczecin costs 80 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Midland, Texas costs $203 (about 2 hours ago)