Cost of living in Aarhus, Denmark compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.502 BRL / DKK
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aarhus (Denmark) is 61% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 24,077 (kr47,944) in Aarhus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,400 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Podgorica costs €10 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Houston, Texas costs $8 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kandy costs 2,500 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)