Cost of living in Aarhus, Denmark compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 374 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.587 BRL / DKK
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aarhus (Denmark) is 53% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 22,887 (kr39,001) in Aarhus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (25 minutes ago)