Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco and Zuwarah have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco or the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.243 VEF / LYD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 18% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 11,789 (1,628 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 10,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sopron costs 5,600 Ft (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,655 (about 2 hours ago)