Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco and Zuwarah have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco or the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 246%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 44830.425 VEF / LYD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 134% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 28,025 (0.625 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 12,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$915 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Beijing costs 元22 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Medellín costs COL$126,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (about 1 hour ago)