Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco and Zuwarah have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco or the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.067 VEF / LYD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 18% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 19,098 (2,702 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 16,250 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $40 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reno, Nevada costs $149 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Corunna costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Arba Minch' costs 18 Birr (about 1 hour ago)