Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco and Zuwarah have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco or the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.300 VEF / LYD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 18% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 11,821 (1,619 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 10,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guwahati costs ₨35,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rajkot costs ₨70 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Izhevsk costs руб 40 (29 minutes ago)