Cost of living in Zibo, China compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 5775.447 VEF / CNY *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zibo (China) is 37% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 13,697 (元2.37) in Zibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 10,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$4,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $300 (about 2 hours ago)