Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.507 VEF / CNY *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 4% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 11,459 (元7,601) in Zhenjiang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨142 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 70,000 kr (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.75 B/. (29 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Monrovia costs 300 L$ (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £4,730 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,033 (37 minutes ago)