Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 1.445 VEF / CNY *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is about the same as in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 15,254 (元10,558) in Zhenjiang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $12 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$7,396 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$370 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $589 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$50 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$15,717 (about 1 hour ago)