Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 1.458 VEF / CNY *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is about the same as in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 16,680 (元11,441) in Zhenjiang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 16,250 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)