Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36484 VEF / UAH *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine) is 46% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 15,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 8,136 (22,301₴) in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)