Cost of living in Zanjan, Iran compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco and Zanjan have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco or the parallel street rate in Zanjan.
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00031 VEF / IRR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanjan (Iran) is 11% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 17,989 (﷼ 58,295,893) in Zanjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 16,250 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santa Marta costs COL$2,200 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (36 minutes ago)