Cost of living in Zabrze, Poland compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.619 VEF / PLN *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zabrze (Poland) is 5% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 12,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 11,402 (4,353 zł) in Zabrze.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.19 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U33 (16 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in London costs £4.00 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $3,050 (42 minutes ago)