Cost of living comparison between Yun-lin, Taiwan and Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.31677 VEF / TWD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 23% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 18,455 (58,260 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €8 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jaén costs €400 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dresden costs €0.52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (about 1 hour ago)