Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33261 VEF / TWD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 25% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 19,454 (58,489 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,625 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of potatoes in Usulutan costs $1.43 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of potatoes in San Salvador costs $1.43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,881 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Iowa City, Iowa costs $807 (about 1 hour ago)