Cost of living in Yono, Japan compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09008 VEF / JPY *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yono (Japan) is 38% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 21,537 (¥239,085) in Yono to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,625 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$912 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dnipro costs 6.00₴ (16 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Ranchi costs ₨847 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 23 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €400 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tel Aviv costs 60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)