Cost of living comparison between Yokohama, Japan and Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09577 VEF / JPY *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yokohama (Japan) is 62% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 26,342 (¥275,064) in Yokohama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 16,250 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Washington D.C. costs $14 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$100 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fukuoka costs ¥40,364 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.64 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €0.10 (about 2 hours ago)