Cost of living in Yogyakarta, Indonesia compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.731 VEF / IDR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is about the same as in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 11,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 10,783 (Rp 1,882) in Yogyakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 300,000 ₫ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$60 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anyang costs ₩8,000 (about 1 hour ago)