Cost of living in Yangzhou, China compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.456 VEF / CNY *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangzhou (China) is 6% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 15,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 14,082 (元9,673) in Yangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €7 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (23 minutes ago)