Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00737 VEF / MMK *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 20% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 14,355 (1,947,128 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 12,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Salvador costs R$ 0.80 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010 (10 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Des Moines, Iowa costs $2.54 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $0.10 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (41 minutes ago)