Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00752 VEF / MMK *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 39% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 21,665 (2,882,167 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,625 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,800 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 3.00 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Karachi costs ₨0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,329 kn (about 1 hour ago)