Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr, Saudi Arabia compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.660 VEF / SAR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr (Saudi Arabia) is about the same as in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 10,133 (﷼ 3,809) in Yanbu` al Bahr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 10,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 800 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tripolis costs 50 Dinar (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM189 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Sydney costs AU$399 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.12 (about 1 hour ago)