Cost of living in Yafran, Libya compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco and Yafran have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco or the parallel street rate in Yafran.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 27493.420 VEF / LYD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yafran (Libya) is 208% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 33,907 (1.233 Dinar) in Yafran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pamplona costs €8 (less than a minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.70 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Athens costs €7 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $75 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Spokane, Washington costs $199 (28 minutes ago)