Cost of living in Xining, China compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.446 VEF / CNY *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xining (China) is 15% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 16,250 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 13,810 (元9,551) in Xining.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.00 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.40 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (32 minutes ago)